A Word of Caution
You can lose weight with this diet but you should know it is a fad diet and not used,
nor is it approved, by any Mayo Clinic. For those of you who are not in good health, please consult your physician before starting any new diet program.
(Instructions are below)
STAY ON THIS DIET 12 DAYS AND STOP FOR 2 DAYS
Works out great to start on a Monday because you will
have every other weekend off of the diet.
1. At any meal you may eat until you are full. You must eat the minimum listed at each meal.
2. Do not eliminate anything from the diet, especially don't skip the bacon at breakfast or omit salads. It is the combination of foods that burn fat cells.
3. The grapefruit is important because it acts as a catalyst that starts the burning process.
4. Cut down on coffee, it affects the insulin balance that hinders the burning process. Try to limit your intake to one cup at mealtime.
5. Don't eat between meals, if you eat the combination of food suggested, you will not get hungry.
6. The diet eliminates most sugars and starches, but does not eliminate fat because fat does not form fat, it helps burn it. Feel free to fry your food in butter and use butter generously on vegetables.
7. Do not eat desserts, breads, white vegetables, or sweet potatoes.
8. There may be no weight loss in the first 4 days, but you may lose 5 pounds on the 5th day. You may lose 1 and 1/2 pounds every two days until you reach your goal.
Drink Lots of Water Too!
Note: You can substitute diet soda for the drinks.
Click Here For The Printable Version
Copyright © 2004
The Heart 'n Soul.com Network (www.heartnsoul.com) All rights reserved.